Version:WebSite-Watcher 2016 16.3 Business Edition
File Size: 30.40 MB
WebSite-Watcher 2016 16.3 Business Edition
WebSite-Watcher 2016 perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! Save Time, Stay Informed! The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
WebSite-Watcher 2016 allows you to monitor your favorite websites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and effort. This prevents you from visiting each page manually looking for changes.
When changes in a page are detected, WebSite-Watcher 2016 saves the last two versions to your hard disk and highlights all changes in the text.
Many features give you control, when and how a page should be monitored for updates. For example to get only an update notification when a specified keyword is available within the changed content.
WebSite-Watcher 2016 works as client on your computer, similar to an e-mail client. All bookmarks and configurations are stored locally on your hard disk. WebSite-Watcher doesn’t require our servers to check pages for updates and changes.
– Monitor web pages
– Monitor password protected pages
– Monitor forums for new postings and replies
– Monitor RSS feeds, Newsgroups and local files
– Highlight changes in a page
– Powerful filter system to ignore unwanted content
– Many more features to stay up-to-date!
Changes in WebSite-Watcher 16.3 (2016-10-03):
– WebSite-Watcher works correctly with High DPI displays that are using scaling
– Internet Explorer Macros and IE/Browser: Filtering of scripts and comments significantely improved
– Internet Explorer Macros and IE/Browser: Improved support for Windows 10
– Internet Explorer Macros: Internal timeout handling improved. This can bring a small performance improvement for certain Internet Explorer Macros.
– RSS feeds: Improved detection and handling if a feed only contains removed articles
– Internal browser / Statusbar: Possibility to set the default zoom level
– Internal browser: Max zoom level is now 500 (instead of 200)
– RSS/Atom feeds: Improved sorting behavior when multiple posts have no or a similiar pub date
– Internet Explorer Macros: improved form filling and more types of non-standard buttons supported
– Changes side bar didn’t work correctly when the browser zoom level wasn’t 100%
– Program configuration: Custom folder line height didn’t work correctly under certain circumstances
– Checking local HTML files with the checking method “Internet Explorer/Browser” didn’t correctly handle link addresses
– Follow-Links: Ignore parts of an URL to avoid duplicates didn’t work under certain circumstances
– Smaller improvements and fixes.
[N:B: click on download link. after loading a new tab, after counting 1-5 click on “SKIP AD” . your download will start automatically]